Find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
What is an aggregator?
An aggregator is a separate entity, that consolidates activity across independent organizations in order to negotiate better pricing and value-added services for those organizations. Cornerstone aggregates the purchasing power and structures of independent community oncology practices to deliver value that a practice could not otherwise achieve on its own. We do this through optional, opt-in contracted relationships available to the network.
Why choose the Cornerstone Specialty Network?
Success in community oncology is necessary to in order to maintain quality patient care. In today’s ultra-competitive and constantly evolving marketplace it is extremely important to be part of a large, national aggregated network to maintain or grow profitability. Cornerstone seeks aggregated opportunities that bring value to individual practices that they could not achieve on their own.
What value-added opportunities are available through Cornerstone Specialty Network?
- Access to a best-in-class, aggregated Distribution/GPO opportunity exclusive to members of The Oncology Network of Excellence™ (TheONE™)
- Exclusive diagnostic contracts
- Real estate services and consolidation models
- Aggregated clinical trial participation opportunities
- Creating revenue opportunities based on compliant practice data
- Forums for business best practice sharing
- Market research participation
How Do I become involved with Cornerstone?
What is TheONE™ Membership Agreement?
TheONE™ Membership Agreement is necessary to satisfy safe harbor regulations, allows participation in the aggregated distribution/GPO contract, and in the value offerings from Cornerstone. A member may terminate this Agreement without cause upon ninety (90) days’ prior written notice and there is no cost to a practice for membership.